In this policy, “Cryptoconnect”, “we”, “us”, “our” means, collectively, “CryotoConnect Inc”. “You”, “your” means the persons to whom this policy applies. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data. This policy applies to any individual’s personal data which is in our possession or under our control. What personal data we collect “Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Some examples of personal data that we may collect are: • personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, drivers license numbers/passport details, and/or any other form of identification) • financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history); • images and voice recordings of our conversations with you; • information about your risk profile; • banking information (e.g. account numbers and banking transactions); and/or • personal opinions made known to us (e.g. feedback or responses to surveys);
Usage of Your Personal Data
CryptoConnect may use your personal data for business purposes, such as:
• developing and providing facilities, products or services (whether made available by us or through us), including but not limited to:
• transactions and clearing transactions;
• analytics; for the purposes of developing or improving our products, services, security, service quality, and advertising strategies;
• assessing and processing applications, instructions or requests
• communicating with you, including providing you with updates on changes
• responding to queries or feedback;
• addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes;
• verifying your identity
• complying with all applicable laws or regulations
• creating and maintaining credit and risk related models;
• seeking professional advice, including legal advice.
We may also use personal data for purposes set not specifically outlined in the above.
Use of Personal Data for Marketing Purposes: We may use your personal data to offer you products or services, including special offers, promotions, contests or entitlements that may be of interest to you or for which you may be eligible.
Retention of Personal Data: Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.